Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WAYLON'S NAME IN CRAYON

I received an email a while back that had this picture as an attachment. Jamie S saw this hanging on the wall in a school. Waylon's name is fairly uncommon, but there it was. So she sent it on to me. Jamie, I can't thank you enough for remembering my sweet little boy and taking a picture of his name for me. I still can't explain what it is about seeing his name written in several different ways, but it just brings a smile to my face. I guess it is just the thought of knowing that everytime someone speaks, writes or takes a picture of his name that he is being remembered. I absolutely LOVE this!! Thank you Jamie so very much. We love you!! 

1 comment:

  1. *So, hopefully my blog will post this time. Nearly every day I check family blogs. I think they are one of the neatest inventions ever to come about! What a great way to journal and keep in touch. I would love to look back at a blog remembering all of the days when I was raising my kids with Brutie.
    *What an especially wonderful way to remember and honor Waylon Bruce! I love his name too. Thank you Jamie, for thinking of Waylon.
    Love,
    Grandma CoCo

    ReplyDelete