Sunday, May 8, 2011

2011 MARCH FOR BABIES WALK














First of all, I want to thank everyone who was able to come out and walk with us, (Tammie, Carol, Julieanne, Ren, Nick, Terryn, Parker, Maisie, Hendrix, Jordan, Hollie, Xander, Gabe, Campbell, Ben, Cassie, Carter, Hallie, Ellie, Sadie, Julie and Doris) it meant so much to us to have the support of a loving and understanding family. You all are absolutely AMAZING people!! Second, thank you soooo much to those who were able to donate to the cause. We made our goal of $100 and then some....our final amount raised was $115!! That is awesome you guys!! Thank you sooooo much for making it all happen. The March of Dimes is a great cause to raise money for. They do so much to help families with babies in the NICU, and fund a lot of research to help make it possible for more babies to never end up there in the first place. To read more about the cause click HERE. I decided to start a team and walk this year to hopefully prevent someone, anyone from enduring the pain and heartache of losing a child. We all walked in Waylon's name, but we walked for more than just him. We walked for all the babies who are miscarried, born still, born too soon, born with special needs and for those whose little bodies just couldn't fight any longer. We walked for ALL babies!! It was a way fun day!! I hope everyone who came had a great time and will consider joining the team again next year. We love you all so much, thank you for being a part of this with us. I know Waylon would be proud of us!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. What can make a man wear white pearls and purple beads? The love for a child! I enjoyed everyones company and friendship. It was fun to have 3 of my kids be together at one of their childhood parks! I'm so thankful for the bond that we all share. I'm thankful for the influence that Waylon Bruce has on me, even from above. He lives in my heart forever, even for ever and ever, and then a day.

    ReplyDelete