Thursday, August 26, 2010

MY HUSBAND

So some of you were probably wondering why I didn't have my husband on the list of thank yous. Well, I wanted to do a completely seperate post to thank him and I didn't have time to keep writing that same night, so here it is.....

I am married to the most wonderful, caring, handsome, loving, smart, etc etc man on the face of this earth. I love him more than words can ever express. He has been here for me every second of every day through all of this among other things in our lives as well. He has been my rock, my person that has loved me unconditionally every day. When I fall, he is there to pick me up. I know how much he is hurting right now and he somehow finds the strength to help me with anything I need. He fielded the phone calls and the visitors for weeks and still continues to do so. He drove me to the hospital the night we lost Waylon and remained calm so that I wouldn't get even more upset. He stayed right by my side the entire time we were there and held my hand through labor and delivery. He called our entire family and broke the devastating news. He got me whatever I needed day and night without having to be asked. He helped me in and out of bed, he carried me into the house when we came home from the hospital with empty arms. He has spent countless hours holding me tight when I couldn't stop crying in the middle of the night. He has been so encouraging in trying to make me feel better. I can't even describe how thankful I am for him. This has been the worst experience of both of our lives and he has been absolutely amazing. We express our grief in very different ways, as do most couples, and he has been so great to just let me do whatever I need to do to get through it. As have I for him.

In a nutshell, I am so grateful to have him in my life. He is my everything, and I love him with all of my heart. I truly am blessed to have such a wonderful husband. XOXO

THANK YOU baby for everything you have done for me, continue to do for me and will undoubtedly do for me in the future. I LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jenny! XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris is a great guy and he really deserved to have this post wrote about him...we always forget to mention the men that are suffering too. you are very sweet to write this just for him...We LOVE you Chris, let us know if we can help YOU in any way also..LOVE the Stagges

    ReplyDelete