Friday, August 27, 2010

NAMES ON THE SIDEWALK

I found this blog while reading another blog similar to mine. Or well, one that is about a family who lost a child as well. It struck my fancy and I emailed the author to please write Waylon's name for me like she has so many other angels. This is what she sent me.....

Thank you sooooo much Tiffany!! This means so much to me. I don't know what it is about seeing his name written out, but I LOVE IT!! Her blog's address is http://namesonthesidewalk.blogspot.com/  I am looking into other ways to have his name written as well. There are several other blogs whose authors do things like this, but some of them are so overwhelmed with angel name requests that they had to take a break for a bit. I totally understand. I will post more of them as I receive word back.

No comments:

Post a Comment