Thursday, August 12, 2010

A WORK IN PROGRESS, BUT DONE FOR NOW

Welcome to my blog!! I have spent countless hours creating a place my family, friends and other folks out there can visit to help remember my son. This blog will serve as an online journal for me as I continue through my grieving process. Tragedy struck my family nearly 2 months ago now and writing has been such an outlet for me. I hope I can look back on these entries and visually see my progress. I have learned so much about life, love and faith since Waylon passed away. I want to be able to look back and see how far I have come, and how much strength I have gained. My family and friends say I am "strong", but boy do I feel weak. I think of my son everyday, and I'm sure I always will. This is a way for me to remember the little things, the things that serve as reminders of him, the things that make life worth living. I knew I wanted to help other bereaved families in some way, as I was helped by other blogs and volunteers who know what it's like to lose a child. Please read and enjoy the memories I have created, and will continue to create....help me to remember and honor my son. XOXO 

2 comments:

  1. Jen, you have made a wonderful blog here for your son. I`am so glad that you have made others realize that FATHERS have just as hard of a time as mothers do. We tend to forget that they carry the same burden as mothers and yet have to be extra strong for their wife...I hope this helps the two of you to heal and remember how special Waylon is and to help other families that are suffering the same loss as the two of you are. The ROCK is beautiful, the place is beautiful and your son is as handsome as can be,(Waylon looks so much like the two of you) you can see each of you in him :) Waylon will always be with his mommy and daddy every day of your life...He will always be in your hearts...Waylon will always be watching over his loving parents and protecting them :) thank GOD for ANGELS...Thank GOD for WAYLON...your little Angel baby...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny Stagge, I am so honored to be in your life. Your blog fills my heart with so much emotion. Your spirituality, hope and faith comforts me. Your willingness to share your sorrow and love for your son Waylon Bruce is exquisite. I wish I could find words that could adequately express my love for you, Christopher and Waylon. I would do anything for you. I am thankful to be able to be a part of you and Furry's journey. You are everything to be proud of. I promise you honey, I will never forget Waylon. He is my grandson forever. Love, Momma Carol

    ReplyDelete