Thursday, April 21, 2011

10 MONTHS

It's been 10 months today since we held this little hand. Every month when the 21st rolls around I think of how old he would have been. I have been thinking so much about the 1 year mark that is quickly looming, and I can't help but think of how many years of pain are ahead of us. I miss Waylon so much it hurts. However, we have been blessed with so many things recently that strengthen our faith and are true testimonies that we will see our baby boy again someday. I feel as if I am being directed to these things in order to find comfort in coming days, months and years we have without Waylon here. I have days of sorrow, days of happiness and of course days when I just can't manage to do anything, but I think they are all part of this journey I never thought I'd find myself on. It is really, really hard. I saw something the other day that I probably need posted somewhere in our home just to keep reminding me. It said, "I CAN DO HARD THINGS" I sat and thought about the phrase for a bit, and determined that it was absolutely right. I "CAN" do hard things. So, I started thinking of ways that I can give back, ways that I can remind others that they can do hard things too. I have come up with some ideas for Waylon's 1st Birthday/Angel Day and I love how they are coming together. I will post more about them when I can get a few pictures taken of what I am cooking up. I have so many poems to share also, but I can't post them as of yet, due to the continuing enter key fiasco, but I promise I will share them as soon as I can. Goodness I miss my son!! I wonder everyday what we would be doing together? What would he look like? I guess I will always wonder these types of things. How could I not? I just hope Waylon is proud of his parents and knows that we are doing everything we can to make sure his name lives on honorably. I love you Waylon, Momma misses you so much little boy!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and eternal journaling. I love it.

    ReplyDelete