Friday, April 1, 2011

JEWELRY BY "MY MOM"



I have been trying to get caught up on thanking people for all the wonderful things they did for us after we lost Waylon. My mom is one of those I have thanked a thousand times, but I think the piece of jewelry she made me needs its own special thank you. A little history on my mom's jewelry: she has been making her nifty creations for about 5 or so years now and for the last year and a half she has had her things featured in a local "home crafts" store, a horse tack and apparel shop and she has sold various pieces here and there. She is so darn creative when it comes to new ideas and the jewelry she makes is AMAZING!! This is the bracelet she made for me. I wear it all the time and I love and cherish it not only because my Mom made it, but because every time I look at it on my wrist it reminds me of my little man. I love the design that she came up with for it. So....thank you Momma, I love love love this gift. You are such a sweet lady and I couldn't ask for a better friend. I love you. xoxo     P.S.  If any of you BLM's out there are looking for customized jewelry similar to this piece or pretty much any kind of jewelry please leave me a comment with your information and I will get you linked up to my Momma. She does amazing work. She doesn't have a website or blog yet, as she only does jewelry making part-time, but she is working on an etsy shop, so I will eventually post a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment